PAST4FUTURE connects Dutch knowlegde institutions with industrial partners to maximize knowlegde utilisation. Participants include renowned experts in experimental dermatology, molecular cell biology and skin tissue engineering, while corporate partners contribute to the public-private partnership.
The following partners are involved in PAST4FUTURE:
- Prof. dr. Ellen van den Bogaard, Radboudumc, dept. of Dermatology, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Dr. Jo Huiqing Zhou, Radboud University, dept. of Molecular Developmental Biology, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Dr. Abdoel El Ghalbzouri, Leiden university medical center, dept. of Dermatology, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Prof. dr. Sue Gibbs, VUMC, dept. of Molecular Cell Biology and Immunology, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Dr. Bouke Boekema, Association of Dutch Burn centres, Beverwijk, The Netherlands
- TropIQ Health Services B.V.
- CELLnTEC Advanced Cell Systems AG